Raspberry Pi KODI box is a wonderful piece of technology. It is so small that it can easily hide behind TV, yet so powerful that you can stream all the media without any problems. Our Raspberry Pi KODI Boxes come installed with LibreElec software which is fully customized and ready to be used out of the box. This unit is plug n play.
Here is a guide to getting started with this box.
Connect your box to the TV with the HDMI cable. Connect the provided mini Keyboard Remote to the box with the USB Dongle (provided inside the batter compartment of this keyboard). Provide the power to this box with the provided power cable. There is NO On/Off switch, this unit will power on as soon as you connect it with the power. If everything is done correctly you will see a display on your Screen. After the booting is complete you will see our main setup.
Using the keyboard remote scroll to find Programs. The click on Programs.
2. You will see a screen like this. Scroll to the icon as shown by red border, LibreElec Configuration, and click that.
3. Scroll down to Network, and make sure that under Wireless Networks – Active is selected.
4. Scroll down to Connections, wait about 20-25 seconds and you should see a list of all the wireless networks available.
5. Find yours and click on it. You will get a pop up like below and then hit connect.
6. Enter your wifi password and click DONE.
7. If your WiFi password is good, you should now be connected to the internet. When the unit is connected to the internet you should see ‘Address: xxx.xxx.1.xxx’ with some numbers appear on screen. Also check your Signal Quality. The picture below shows how it should look like.
8. Now press the back button on remote, or keep pressing escape on keyboard until you go back to the main menu. Here scroll and find the POWER option and hit REBOOT (as shown in the picture below).
9. You should now be connected to internet. After the unit reboots please give it few seconds (45-50) to perform all updates. You will see notifications on screen. Once they are done you can start watching.