- Go to settings
2) Click File Manager
3) Select Add Source
4) In the top box which says “Enter the paths or browse for the media locations”, you have to enter the complete url of the source. If you bought your box from us you can email us for the URL or if you have your URL you can enter it there. In the box below, enter name for this link e.g. “smkodi” (in case of our URL this name should already be there) and click OK.
5) After this Head to the home screen in KODI and select Add-ons
6) Click on the Settings icon that you see on the top left.
7) Scroll down to Add-ons & Ensure “Unknown sources” is enabled, to the right of your screen.
8) Head back to the Add-ons screen. Select Add-on Browser icon that you see on the top left.
9) Select Install from zip file.
10) Look for folder name smkodi, and click that. Next find the following plugin.video.cajatvwizard2.0.zip and click this.
11) Next go to Add ons – Program Add ons and find Caja TV Wizard Program Addon. Just click that and Download the new setup.
12) After the download just follow the on screen instructions and restart the box.